Bluetooth Answer options

Maayan Migdal

May 29, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

I was wondering if there's any way to change the behavior of audio routing when answering calls from the device itself.

or more simply:

Bluetooth headset is connected > a call > the call answered from the device itself (not from headset button) > The problem: Call audio is still routed to the headset

any way to change this to the following scenario ? :

Bluetooth headset is connected > a call > the call answered from the device itself (not from headset button) > Call audio it routed to the device earpiece

Bluetooth headset is connected > a call > the call answered from headset button > Call audio it routed to the headset

???

Many thanks !

Th3b1gworm

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
Hi,

I was wondering if there's any way to change the behavior of audio routing when answering calls from the device itself.

or more simply:

Bluetooth headset is connected > a call > the call answered from the device itself (not from headset button) > The problem: Call audio is still routed to the headset

any way to change this to the following scenario ? :

Bluetooth headset is connected > a call > the call answered from the device itself (not from headset button) > Call audio it routed to the device earpiece

Bluetooth headset is connected > a call > the call answered from headset button > Call audio it routed to the headset

???

Many thanks !

I am having the same issue. It sucks and is a pain to switch to get it to work