Adding a brightness slider to the dropdown menu

matannnnn

Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

Is there a setting/app which will allow me to add the brightness slider to the dropdown notification menu? I have notification toggles which adds, well... toggles, but i want the slider.

jj14x

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
If you are rooted, you can install Gravitybox (needs Xposed framework) that will give you the ability to slide across the notification area for brightness control, along with several other features. Read more here

Caleb Pelton

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
I use Power Toggles from the play store. I'm pretty sure that there is a brightness slider option that you can add to the notification page. I don't use the slider but have the toggles on my lock page, homepage, and notification page.

Posted via Android Central App

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Power Toggles does have a brightness slider option, but it doesn't put the actual slider in the notification shade. You have to tap the brightness icon to bring up the slider, so it's a two step process. Not sure if that's good enough for the OP.

Posted via Android Central App.
Please excuse any typos or autocorrect derps.

tonyr6

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
I use Power Toggles from the play store. I'm pretty sure that there is a brightness slider option that you can add to the notification page. I don't use the slider but have the toggles on my lock page, homepage, and notification page.

Posted via Android Central App
That is what I do except I have all my apps and brightness icon all on the notification screen.
Example.Screenshot_2014-05-24-14-09-53.jpg