I usually put my N5 on an LG Wireless Qi charger at night before bed. Over the last week, I had a couple of days that when I woke up, I noticed that Android Assistant has reported a reboot over night. Has anyone else seen this issue? Could this be an overheating issue with the Qi charger?
- 05-30-2014, 09:21 AM #2
- 05-30-2014, 03:17 PM #3
Re: Random Reboots
If you suspect a temp issue, load up GSAM (it's in the play store)... it keeps a running graph of your phone's temp (along with a metric ton of other info). Next time it reboots, you'll be able to see if things go toasty or not. (though, not sure if it will keep the stats when you are charging though...hmmm)
Also, dump /proc/last_kmsg to a file and take a look at it..
- By Chandler Scarborough in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 08-06-2014, 08:00 AM
- By Drsous11 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 06-18-2014, 09:25 PM
- By valcikae in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 4Last Post: 06-11-2014, 10:08 AM
- By marki86 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 05-31-2014, 05:40 PM
- By rrichwr101 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 05-29-2014, 08:04 AM