Making or receiving a call while using headphones?
I tried it with a pair of headphones and I was able to hear who I called but the other person just heard background noise.
I see people outside wear headphones while making calls. What am I doing wrong. I apologize this is my first smartphone.
Sent from my Nexus 5 using TapatalkAsus Nexus 7 Tablet (2013) - Stock Android 4.4.4 on WiFi.
LG Nexus 5 Phone (2013) - Stock Android 4.4.4 on T-Mobile LTE and WiFi.
- 06-02-2014, 04:59 PM #2
Re: Making or receiving a call while using headphones?
Are you using headphones with an integrated mic, or just plain headphones? If they're just plain headphones, then the phone's mic should still be active. If they're headphones with an integrated mic, then there's a chance they won't function correctly if they were specifically designed for iPhone, since the jack is configured a little differently. Look for headphones that specify Android compatibility.
- 06-02-2014, 06:08 PM #4
- 06-03-2014, 12:10 AM #6
- By adriantc_ro in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 5Last Post: 07-21-2014, 03:54 AM
- By paparazzo79 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 6Last Post: 06-04-2014, 03:17 PM
- By GoCards#WN in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 1Last Post: 06-02-2014, 09:46 PM
- By Velocitydreamer in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 0Last Post: 06-02-2014, 12:37 PM
- By raptir in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 06-02-2014, 09:23 AM