Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Completely back to 4.4.3 Factory Image Stock - Phone now not being detected by carrier.

Ok so I followed the direction here to the "T": [TUTORIAL] How to flash a factory image | Re… | Google Nexus 5 | xda-developers

Now when I reboot everything comes up normally but the place where the 2G/3G/H/LTE signal shows, its blank. I dont have any APN settings or anything. I am completely stock again. How do I get my phone to detect the T-Mobile network? Do I just need the T-Mobile APN settings or is there something else I need to do?

Default Re: Completely back to 4.4.3 Factory Image Stock - Phone now not being detected by carrier.

Quote Originally Posted by Telomir View Post
    Ok so I followed the direction here to the "T": [TUTORIAL] How to flash a factory image | Re… | Google Nexus 5 | xda-developers

Now when I reboot everything comes up normally but the place where the 2G/3G/H/LTE signal shows, its blank. I dont have any APN settings or anything. I am completely stock again. How do I get my phone to detect the T-Mobile network? Do I just need the T-Mobile APN settings or is there something else I need to do?
    I would try powering off and reinserting your Sim card. If that doesn't work add the T-Mobile APN manually
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Completely back to 4.4.3 Factory Image Stock - Phone now not being detected by carrier.

Quote Originally Posted by frenziedfemale View Post
    I would try powering off and reinserting your Sim card. If that doesn't work add the T-Mobile APN manually
    Looks like I am good to go. I had to boot into recovery and factory reset. I'm good to go now