- 1 Posts
Red lines on screen
Yesterday I got caught in the rain, and some water got in my nexus 5. So I put it in rice for a day and when I took it out, everything worked fine. However a few hours later the battery was running low, so I plugged it into the charger. This caused the screen to glitch and these faint red lines appeared at the top and bottom of the screen. So I turned the phone off and stuck it back in the rice in case it still had some moisture in it. Any idea if the screen or any of the internals are too broken and if I'll have to get it repaired professionally?
- 06-05-2014, 05:48 AM #2
- 305 Posts
Re: Red lines on screen
Could be water damage but don't count on me though. Keep it in the rice for a bit longer and see how it turns out. If it persists it's up to you to see if you want to get it repaired. I guess as long as the red lines don't bother you than you should be fine.
Posted via Android Central App
- By Jinqster in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 07-19-2014, 10:52 AM
- By ColbyJvonBrown in forum VerizonReplies: 12Last Post: 06-09-2014, 09:01 AM
- By ScottGeek in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 6Last Post: 06-05-2014, 04:07 PM
- By lindseybp in forum VerizonReplies: 3Last Post: 06-04-2014, 10:35 PM
- By Atif_Azim in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 06-04-2014, 05:36 PM