problem viewing pictures
My N5 will not open photos. I get a message saying "couldn't download MMS". This is starting to get annoying and I'm not sure if its a T-Mobile issue or a N5 issue. Any thoughts??
Posted via Android Central App
- 06-04-2014, 09:43 PM #2
- 06-04-2014, 10:01 PM #4
Re: problem viewing pictures
Are you able to access the internet using your mobile data connection? Sometimes it will show a connection, but it won't actually be communicating, which could be a T-Mobile thing, or possibly a Nexus 5 bug (which is supposed to be fixed with the 4.4.3 update).
Posted via Android Central App.
Please excuse any typos or autocorrect derps.
- 06-04-2014, 11:30 PM #6
- By imlegend84 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 9Last Post: 12-09-2016, 07:02 AM
- By Cardiff Lamer in forum Facebook HomeReplies: 7Last Post: 01-27-2015, 10:23 AM
- By rattandmouse in forum HTC One M8Replies: 4Last Post: 06-04-2014, 05:50 PM
- By klhprice in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 06-04-2014, 05:27 PM
- By Casey_Grim85 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 06-04-2014, 03:45 AM