Charge phone everyday.
I wonder if it is okay to charge your phone everyday if it will increase the battery day. I try to not use it much some days instead to use my tablet to get another day before charging.
Should I not worry and charge it everyday. I charged it last night at 56% power but I even let it go down below 30% before charging. I do all my charging overnight.
Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
- 06-06-2014, 01:58 PM #2
Re: Charge phone everyday.
I charge my phone every night. Batteries of today don't need to be trained. They are made to last so many charge hours, so if you burn 10 minutes during the day and 50 minutes at night, you only used one charge hours. Now if your phones battery is a couple years old, it might have a memory, but I doubt it.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1520 with AT&T using Tapatalk
- 06-06-2014, 01:58 PM #3
- 06-06-2014, 01:59 PM #4
- 06-06-2014, 02:19 PM #6
- By Heatherx in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 06-07-2014, 01:49 AM
- By lucidlyseen in forum HTC One M8Replies: 13Last Post: 06-06-2014, 06:00 PM
- By android jack in forum HTC One M8Replies: 8Last Post: 06-06-2014, 02:22 PM
- By csdude55 in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 06-06-2014, 01:19 PM
- By ale11 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 06-06-2014, 06:26 AM