Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Nexus 5 automatically turns to vibrate after each call

I have recently noticed a strange issue with my Nexus 5. I have it set to ring when I get a call and once I answer that call and hang up, it automatically turns to vibrate on inbound calls. Any ideas what might be causing it? I have searched around on the forums and can't seem to see anyone who has the same problem. I kept thinking I was hitting something on accident, but I watched my phone as my husband called and I just ended the call and it turn to vibrate within 2-3 seconds. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Global Posts
    20,799 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Default Re: Nexus 5 automatically turns to vibrate after each call

Quote Originally Posted by Kess1 View Post
    I have recently noticed a strange issue with my Nexus 5. I have it set to ring when I get a call and once I answer that call and hang up, it automatically turns to vibrate on inbound calls. Any ideas what might be causing it? I have searched around on the forums and can't seem to see anyone who has the same problem. I kept thinking I was hitting something on accident, but I watched my phone as my husband called and I just ended the call and it turn to vibrate within 2-3 seconds. Any suggestions would be helpful.
    Welcome to the forums.
    I would start by clearing the system cache in recovery. This won't delete any of your files. Here is how to do it: [GUIDE] Nexus 5 Recovery

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here