surendar madhan

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
on another day i read in another website about service framework..
i cleared my service framework data few days back for quick update to 4.4.3, i recently read that it was a bad thing to do.
my phone works fine but will it affect my device in anyway?? i'm happy to wait for the update but will it influence in OTA
can any one tell me what to do now. should i factory reset my phone or it's best to do nothing..
i need a clear idea. can any one help me pls!!

Brian Low

Aug 19, 2013
Visit site
on another day i read in another website about service framework..
i cleared my service framework data few days back for quick update to 4.4.3, i recently read that it was a bad thing to do.
my phone works fine but will it affect my device in anyway?? i'm happy to wait for the update but will it influence in OTA
can any one tell me what to do now. should i factory reset my phone or it's best to do nothing..
i need a clear idea. can any one help me pls!!

The only thing I believe could possibly get messed up is your Google play store stuff. I remember clearing the service framework once and the app device manager stopped working for my phone. It's not really of any concern in regards to breaking the phone but I could be wrong. I'm sure somewhere here more knowledgeable could inform you.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01