- 1 Posts
on another day i read in another website about service framework..
i cleared my service framework data few days back for quick update to 4.4.3, i recently read that it was a bad thing to do.
my phone works fine but will it affect my device in anyway?? i'm happy to wait for the update but will it influence in OTA
can any one tell me what to do now. should i factory reset my phone or it's best to do nothing..
i need a clear idea. can any one help me pls!!
- 06-09-2014, 07:02 AM #2
- 305 Posts
Re: nexus 5
Posted via Android Central App
- 06-09-2014, 11:18 AM #3
Re: nexus 5
Here is a good read over on reddit: PSA: Do not clear data for Google Service Framework : Android
In addition, take a look at the post by morrildl, which gives more detail about what that does.
No need to worry if you did it and received the update. If there are problems with the device then perform a factory reset and start fresh - be sure to backup your data beforehand.
- By Pedro Velloso in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 1Last Post: 06-08-2014, 05:20 PM
- By Yves Mentens in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 2Last Post: 06-08-2014, 03:45 PM
- By Kess1 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 1Last Post: 06-08-2014, 11:40 AM
- By SteinersLoving in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 1Last Post: 06-08-2014, 10:17 AM
- By dhinged in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 06-07-2014, 11:34 PM