- 1 Posts
Nexus 5 Partition trouble (I think)
I have the following problem.
I cracked my screen and had it replaced. During the next week my phone started rebooting all the time. Today I couldn't turn it on anymore.
I brought it back to the store that fixed the screen. They had it in and when I got it back, I could turn it on but all data was erased. Also it says that it only has 128 mb internal space. Therefore it keeps telling me that I do not have enough space and that I cannot use any apps.
Also I can no longer use it as a phone, as it doesn't seem to find the sim card or at least allow me to use it.
I have tried doing a complete master resetting, hoping that it would bring the device back to normal, but it didn't work. I can take it back to the store, but I have very little faith in them by now. Is there something I can do myself?
- 06-10-2014, 07:08 PM #2
re: Nexus 5 Partition trouble (I think)
I would see if you can reflash the stock images. This will wipe your device, but I think that is the only option. Look this over: [GUIDE] Nexus 4 - Factory Image Restore
As for the files you need go here: https://developers.google.com/android/nexus/images
Download files only for the Nexus 5
- By tpd15 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 13Last Post: 11-19-2014, 07:09 AM
- By richlev in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 5Last Post: 07-13-2014, 10:12 AM
- By flyer8493 in forum SprintReplies: 5Last Post: 06-17-2014, 07:33 AM
- By gerryp123 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 06-11-2014, 05:07 PM
- By AustinRawr in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 6Last Post: 06-11-2014, 09:20 AM