Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Nexus 5 Partition trouble (I think)

I have the following problem.

I cracked my screen and had it replaced. During the next week my phone started rebooting all the time. Today I couldn't turn it on anymore.
    I brought it back to the store that fixed the screen. They had it in and when I got it back, I could turn it on but all data was erased. Also it says that it only has 128 mb internal space. Therefore it keeps telling me that I do not have enough space and that I cannot use any apps.
    Also I can no longer use it as a phone, as it doesn't seem to find the sim card or at least allow me to use it.

I have tried doing a complete master resetting, hoping that it would bring the device back to normal, but it didn't work. I can take it back to the store, but I have very little faith in them by now. Is there something I can do myself?

Global Posts
    22,196 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Default re: Nexus 5 Partition trouble (I think)

Quote Originally Posted by Anders Skovsborg View Post
    I have the following problem.

I cracked my screen and had it replaced. During the next week my phone started rebooting all the time. Today I couldn't turn it on anymore.
    I brought it back to the store that fixed the screen. They had it in and when I got it back, I could turn it on but all data was erased. Also it says that it only has 128 mb internal space. Therefore it keeps telling me that I do not have enough space and that I cannot use any apps.
    Also I can no longer use it as a phone, as it doesn't seem to find the sim card or at least allow me to use it.

I have tried doing a complete master resetting, hoping that it would bring the device back to normal, but it didn't work. I can take it back to the store, but I have very little faith in them by now. Is there something I can do myself?
    Welcome to the forums.
    I would see if you can reflash the stock images. This will wipe your device, but I think that is the only option. Look this over: [GUIDE] Nexus 4 - Factory Image Restore

As for the files you need go here: https://developers.google.com/android/nexus/images
    Download files only for the Nexus 5

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here