So far as I know there should normally be three home screens on Nexus 5. These are indicated by the three dots above the app tray button. No.1 is Google, No.2 is main home screen, then you should be able to swipe to a third screen where you'd place frequently-used apps. On mine, I've only had the three dots fleetingly, normally it's just two dots and swiping has no effect. How can I get the third screen?
Posted via Android Central App
- 06-12-2014, 04:51 PM #2
- 3,541 Posts
Re: Home Screens
Pick up an icon from one of the existing screens or grab one from the app drawer. Either way, drag it to the far right edge of the last screen and a new, empty screen will magically appear.
Add as many screens as you like, so long as there is at least one icon on each.
- By kchinger in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 04-18-2016, 01:18 PM
- By Fred98TJ in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 9Last Post: 06-13-2014, 07:52 PM
- By orobbins1404 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 06-12-2014, 11:27 AM
- By sergio alberto chavez marin in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 1Last Post: 06-11-2014, 11:27 PM
- By cypry1994 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 06-11-2014, 06:00 PM