- 1 Posts
Release Goggle Nexus 5
The Nexus 5 was initially released for ordering at Google Play Store on 31 October 2013, in 16 GB and 32 GB versions.
As of December 2013, a revised version of the Nexus 5 became available, featuring bigger speaker and microphone holes to allow louder audio, and better fitted buttons and SIM card tray. This revised version is marked with batch number 311K, while the initial version had batch number 310K. First digit of the batch number signifies the year ("3" for 2013, for example), and the remaining two digits signify the month ("11" for November, for example); therefore, a Nexus 5 manufactured in January 2014 would be the newer hardware revision with 401K as the batch number.
- 06-18-2014, 12:27 AM #2
- 06-23-2014, 05:51 PM #3
Re: Release Goggle Nexus 5
Excellent information, thank you for sharing.
I am a camera but. You may (or very much more likely, definitely will not) be interested to know that similar codes are used for cameras and lenses. The first two digits of a Vivitar Series 1 lens, for example, tell you which manufacturer made it.
Posted via Android Central App
- 06-23-2014, 05:52 PM #4
- By ams284 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 06-18-2014, 09:39 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-17-2014, 09:03 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-17-2014, 08:28 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-17-2014, 07:11 PM
- By mujeer shaik in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-17-2014, 10:57 AM