Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By PPP mcleod2
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Which to buy nexus 5 or canvas knight or lg g2? Need best battery life, descent camera and good dis

HD video streaming, smooth gaming experience, good battery standby time is needed.

Default Re: Which to buy nexus 5 or canvas knight or lg g2? Need best battery life, descent camera and good

You are in a Nexus 5 forum and you are asking us what to buy? Nexus 5 dude

Posted via Android Central App
    str8bucs likes this.

Default Re: Which to buy nexus 5 or canvas knight or lg g2? Need best battery life, descent camera and good

If you want better battery life and more screen real estate than go for the g2 I had both and the nexus obviously is smoother and its not bloated. Unfortunately I'm thinking of exchanging my nexus due to battery life and some signal problems.

Posted via Android Central App
    Banned

Global Posts
    2,480 Global Posts
    ROM
    Perma-rooted and unlocked

Quote Originally Posted by Agnes GRussell View Post
    HD video streaming, smooth gaming experience, good battery standby time is needed.

Amazon.com: Mueve la Colita: Gruppo Latino: MP3 Downloads
    The G2 is going to be better than the Nexus 5 in pretty much every way. Better battery, display, camera. the G2 has the best camera of any Android phone right now, and the only way that will change is when the G3 is released. I have a Nexus and love it, but this is the truth.

The only reason to get a Nexus is if you can't live with the G2's weird buttons, and if you are concerned about timely OS updates. The only phone with any chance of getting updates faster (and for a longer time) than the Nexus is the OnePlus. and even that is not guaranteed.