03-09-2017 03:17 AM
29 12
tools
    Regarding Aaron Webster's reply, I found it was accurate. I had trouble with the same words. "You" gave me "thou" and "it" kept giving me "ity" plus several other words. They got me in trouble a few times especially when when I couldn't find my specs. But having tried the instructions it was as easy as pie. Thanks Aaron.
    09-09-2016 07:34 PM
    So, I just typed in "Rachel" and held it down. It popped up with "Confirm Word Deletion Remove 'Rachel' from dictionary?" I click yes. I speak "Rachael" and it still comes up "Rachel". I have removed it three times, and it still comes up as the default spelling. It seems to work on the swiping part, but not on the voice part. How do I permanently delete the "incorrect" spelling from the spoken dictionary?
    09-28-2016 08:46 AM
    Aaron Webster, Awesome ! ! ! Did anyone of those complaining see your post?
    10-19-2016 01:57 AM
    I can't save any slang words that I use all the time. I went into language settings and I have no "personal" dictionary.
    That's because the dictionary is assembled according to the ******* net kiddie population. That's largely anyone under 30. My Epic 4G had the option to strike a word from the library by highlighting it, it DIDN'T prefer acronyms over words (like, what the ****, 'I'll' is too goddamn difficult??), and it learned my vernacular the first ******* time. It's swype accuracy was a little off, and Google keyboard's is what keeps me from smashing my phone anymore, but for ****s sake........ (I 'upgraded' from that phone only because my new carrier required an LTE phone....)

As for the method described above, yeah that would be fine IF I USED AUTOCORRECT. Or any o that ****. Which I ******* don't.

That people and companies in this world actively seek ways to get beaten severely around the head and neck is testament to the fact that human nature is to love pain. ****, who I am to argue with em.......
    03-09-2017 03:17 AM
29 12