Wi-Fi keeps turning itself on after force reboot
Every so often, my Nexus 5 (stock, unrooted and un-rommed) will freeze (normally when playing either Castle Clash or Asphalt 8) and i'll have to force reboot. This is not a problem. It happens.
My issue is when it powers back on, Wi-Fi will be on, even though it wasnt on before the force reboot. This has only been happening since 4.4.3. While it's not a major issue, it is a minor annoyance. Ive checked my Wi-Fi settings and everything is normal. Am just wondering if anybody else has had this problem? Is there anything i can do to sort this?
- 06-25-2014, 09:10 PM #2
Re: Wi-Fi keeps turning itself on after force reboot
I haven't seen that behavior. Try clearing the system cache partition--but you might want to wait until after installing the 4.4.4 update, which should arrive any day now for you (I just got mine). [GUIDE] Nexus 5 Recovery
Bear in mind that this process can take up to 10 minutes on the N5, for some reason. Just let it do its thing.
- By batlash in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-02-2014, 09:29 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-29-2014, 09:22 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-25-2014, 03:17 PM
- By dcfc1884 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 06-25-2014, 02:18 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-25-2014, 02:01 PM