- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
nexus 5 random reboot
my new nexus 5 works perfectly except for the sleep mode, either when pressing the power button or when using daydream when the phone is charging. In both cases, the phone switches off and reboots afterwards, but not always though, sometimes I have to do it manually by pressing the power button for like 10 seconds - really long time.
I have uploaded the latest android version and I do not have tons of apps installed. I also did a complete reboot of the phone by pushing the power button and the volume down button and following the instructions.
Does anyone knows how to fix this?
- 06-28-2014, 08:36 PM #2
Re: nexus 5 random reboot
I'm not entirely sure that I understand what's happening, from your description...it sounds as if there's some problem with the on/off function which, we can agree, is a fairly important part of the device. Since it's new, wouldn't returning it be the best option?
Posted via Android Central App
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 12:49 AM
- By RaginCajun2OI8 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 8Last Post: 06-27-2014, 07:25 PM
- By fred5 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 7Last Post: 06-26-2014, 09:30 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-26-2014, 09:49 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-26-2014, 09:34 AM