Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Chad Gornicz
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Post Andriod 4.4.4 Exchange Issue - Emails not retrieving

2 days ago I updated to kitkat 4.4.4 and just noticed I haven't been receiving notifications from my corporate email server through exchange. I noticed there was another thread about contact issues with Exchange, but I haven't seen my problem mentioned yet. I can see all of those emails prior to yesterday (and for some reason only one as of today) but I know there are more emails in my inbox that are not showing.

Any help?
    jvai likes this.

Default Re: Andriod 4.4.4 Exchange Issue - Emails not retrieving

The default Android exchange app is terrible. I'd try an app like Cloud Magic out too see if that fixes your issue.

Sent from my Nexus 5 via Android Central App

Im having exactly the same issue, no receiving emails from corporate exchange server since 4.4.4 update

The good news, I know how to fix this!!! I have had the same issue for over a month and Verizon support was useless. But I found the answer from an older update.

GO TO Settings / Data Usage select the three vertical dots in the top right hand corner / Select Auto-sync data

Problem solved!!! be watchful of your data usage, Apps like Facebook have gone to background syncing that can drain your data. I have actually uninstalled FB and only go through my web browser to view FB.....

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent Signa View Post
    The good news, I know how to fix this!!! I have had the same issue for over a month and Verizon support was useless. But I found the answer from an older update.

GO TO Settings / Data Usage select the three vertical dots in the top right hand corner / Select Auto-sync data

Problem solved!!! be watchful of your data usage, Apps like Facebook have gone to background syncing that can drain your data. I have actually uninstalled FB and only go through my web browser to view FB.....
    This absolutely does NOT solve the problem. This Auto Sync has been on since the beginning for me, and I still have Exchange Push email delay.

Posted via the Android Central App

Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin_NYC View Post
    This absolutely does NOT solve the problem. This Auto Sync has been on since the beginning for me, and I still have Exchange Push email delay.

Posted via the Android Central App
    I'm having the same problem and it doesn't matter if it's android exchange app or a third party. Push is not happening automatically and I never get notifications.

Global Posts
    112 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chad Gornicz View Post
    2 days ago I updated to kitkat 4.4.4 and just noticed I haven't been receiving notifications from my corporate email server through exchange. I noticed there was another thread about contact issues with Exchange, but I haven't seen my problem mentioned yet. I can see all of those emails prior to yesterday (and for some reason only one as of today) but I know there are more emails in my inbox that are not showing.

Any help?
    mine's have been working excellently;

until two dayz ago!

I can't reply nor send, but can receive..!