Andriod 4.4.4 Exchange Issue - Emails not retrieving
2 days ago I updated to kitkat 4.4.4 and just noticed I haven't been receiving notifications from my corporate email server through exchange. I noticed there was another thread about contact issues with Exchange, but I haven't seen my problem mentioned yet. I can see all of those emails prior to yesterday (and for some reason only one as of today) but I know there are more emails in my inbox that are not showing.
- 06-27-2014, 02:18 PM #2
- 07-03-2014, 12:26 PM #3
- 08-20-2014, 02:05 PM #4
- 1 Posts
Re: Andriod 4.4.4 Exchange Issue - Emails not retrieving
The good news, I know how to fix this!!! I have had the same issue for over a month and Verizon support was useless. But I found the answer from an older update.
GO TO Settings / Data Usage select the three vertical dots in the top right hand corner / Select Auto-sync data
Problem solved!!! be watchful of your data usage, Apps like Facebook have gone to background syncing that can drain your data. I have actually uninstalled FB and only go through my web browser to view FB.....
- 08-31-2014, 09:16 AM #5
- 09-16-2014, 06:24 PM #6
- 09-16-2014, 07:37 PM #7
- 03-06-2015, 02:09 AM #8
- 03-06-2015, 02:10 AM #9
- By OCP22 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2015, 10:36 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-10-2015, 09:15 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2014, 09:04 PM
- By ItsMeMandi in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2014, 04:06 AM
- By Inderdeep Bajwa in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-27-2014, 05:20 PM