- 06-29-2014, 12:51 PM #2
It does happen with the nexus 5. Sometimes it does not switch back to LTE after a phone call. The radios do not seem as good as my moto x or lumia 925.
I just hit airplane mode for a second to get it back on track.
Sent from my Nexus 5
OnePlus One (64GB), Xperia Z2, LG G3, Lumia 925 8.1 Cyan, Nexus 5 (32GB), Moto X (32GB), Lumia 1020, Google Edition S4, Galaxy S4 (32GB), S4 Active, Nexus 4, Note 2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note (ATT), Galaxy Note Intl., Galaxy S2 Skyrocket, Nexus S, Atrix 2, Atrix, Galaxy S1 Captivate, Nexus 7 (32GB), iPad 4, Dell Venue Pro 8
and yes...an iPhone 5 too...
- 07-01-2014, 12:05 PM #4
- By AlfBriggs in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 07-02-2014, 04:52 PM
- By ashakouri1 in forum T-MobileReplies: 10Last Post: 07-01-2014, 11:48 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-29-2014, 10:37 AM
- By ashakouri1 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 2Last Post: 06-27-2014, 09:48 PM
- By centerwaters in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 06-27-2014, 03:46 PM