on my nexus 5 the volume rocker is a little loose. if I shake the device you can hear a cheap plastic knocking sound..
kinda ruins my day.
is anyone else dealing with loose rockers on the Nexus 5.?My History of Phones.
2007 - 2011 iPhone 2G 3G 3GS 4G
2012 - 2013 Samsung Galaxy S3 S4
2014 - Google Nexus 5
- 07-03-2014, 04:31 PM #2
- 07-04-2014, 05:09 AM #3
- 07-04-2014, 07:10 AM #4
I bought my N5 on Halloween...just shook it after reading this post. First time I've noticed though I may have done this previously from other posts. (Groundhog Day). Can't even tell where the rattle is coming from, its very quiet.
Now I have just gone back to not caring again.
Posted via SerenityN5 Black 32GB 4.4.4(I love this thing!!), N4 (4.4.4), iphone 5, ONE+64GB N7(4.4.4) AT&T The Nexus 5 is so fast...I just finished the internet...The ending wasn't great...
- 07-04-2014, 09:44 AM #5
- By Hkyoho in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2014, 12:39 AM
- By bitek in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 49Last Post: 07-24-2014, 10:45 AM
- By onthecouchagain in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 10Last Post: 07-05-2014, 11:04 PM
- By kivancalduran in forum Nexus 5 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 8Last Post: 07-04-2014, 07:00 AM
- By efo_r in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-03-2014, 04:13 PM