- 1 Posts
Nexus 5 Battery life, best app for saving battery?
My Nexus 5 battery is terrible. I have stopped syncing my phone which helps..
It seems that the battery saving apps I use are useless. In fact I have read that some task killer apps can make tings worse. When I click on settings>apps>running it still shows them in the background. One app I favor using is Evernote but I feel the size of it really affects my phone.
Is there any way around this??
Also is there a way I can get emails alerts on my phone on time without having to sync? Possibly a app that texts me every time I get email ( possibly iffft might work).
Thanks in advance for your help and having reading this.
- 07-10-2014, 12:51 PM #2
- 07-10-2014, 01:16 PM #3
- 2 Posts
Re: Nexus 5 Battery life, best app for saving battery?
I use Juice Defender in work and set it to only switch on data when I switch the screen on.
Through a 12 hour shift I may drop about 50% of charge with occasional viewing.
Additionally I use Phone Weaver to enable a work mode which switches off wifi, reduces sounds and dims the screen, particularly on nights. I also reduce the screen timeout using this too.
Also discovered Clean Master which runs a memory clean every time I switch the screen on... Also very handy.
Plus, I also have Evernote installed and never have an issue with it when I am using the above.
Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
- 07-10-2014, 01:35 PM #4
- 07-10-2014, 01:45 PM #5
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-13-2014, 01:55 AM
- By Zamurai127 in forum Android AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-13-2014, 09:34 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-10-2014, 01:19 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-10-2014, 12:57 PM
- By theonlybuster in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 07-10-2014, 12:55 PM