Need help in fixing my nexus 5
I have a quick question regarding my nexus 5. The screen of the phone is cracked(shattered) but it functions properly. I'm assuming its digitizer is fine as touch works even though sometimes the touch is really sensitive around the cracked area(meaning even the slightest movement around that area is taken as touch, sometimes selecting unwanted items). I was wondering whether I should replace the screen with the digitizer or just a front glass panel replacement would be fine. Hope you guys could advice me on this.
Here's a picture of the phone Screen Shot 2014-07-11 at 7.49.39 PM.png
Here's what I'm thinking of buying to replace Black Screen Glass Lens Replacement FOR LG Google Nexus 5 D820 D821 Tools | eBay
Hope to hear from you soon.
- 07-11-2014, 05:12 AM #2Banned
- 111 Posts
Re: Need help in fixing my nexus 5
Aww... that has shattered .... well, I would say try replacing the first the front glass if everything keep on working fine then, there is no need of replacing anything but if the after replacing the front glass you feel still the problem lies somewhere then replace the touch screen digitizer.
- 07-16-2014, 05:47 AM #4
- By CannedBullets in forum BlackBerryReplies: 4Last Post: 11-06-2014, 08:44 AM
- By remos2010 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 4Last Post: 07-22-2014, 01:50 AM
- By LGVENICE1991 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-11-2014, 01:13 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-11-2014, 08:23 AM