- 30 Posts
Auto screen brightness
Hi , auto screen brightness when I am outside and receive a call is so bad that I cannot
see who is calling me . So I use max brightness when outside . Is there anyway way to change/adjust the auto screen brightness , or do I have a sensor problem ?
P.S. I am using a nexus 5 ...
Last edited by R8J8D; 07-12-2014 at 09:51 AM.
- 07-12-2014, 07:29 AM #2
- 07-12-2014, 07:30 AM #3
- 07-12-2014, 07:05 PM #4
Re: Auto screen brightness
I too would like to know if this is a sensor issue or if I have a setting improperly adjusted. Any help for the OP (and myself) would be greatly appreciated.
- 07-12-2014, 11:31 PM #5
- By beezlebubz in forum LG G3Replies: 31Last Post: 09-16-2014, 06:53 PM
- By ditcheth in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 07-13-2014, 02:03 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-12-2014, 02:12 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-12-2014, 01:45 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-12-2014, 01:06 AM