Auto online backup
Hey guys, so I want to know how I can disable the auto backup of pictures I take? So when I take a picture, Google Drive uploads it and I can't seem to get it to stop. Kinda embarrassing when I take a pic with my N5 but it appears on my pulldown shade on both my N7and N4. I've gone in and disabled Google Drive, but the pics keep uploading. What do I need to do? Thanks for any help.
- 07-16-2014, 09:22 PM #2
Re: Auto online backup
It's uploading to Google+, not Google Drive. Go to the Photos app, tap the Menu button, then Settings, then Auto Backup, and turn it off.
IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING, I'll be on vacation from 7/27 to 8/13, with only intermittent web access. So if you don't see me around much, don't worry, I didn't defect to another site or anything like that.
- By BGame in forum Android AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 08-18-2014, 08:05 AM
- By mhettrich in forum LG G3Replies: 14Last Post: 07-16-2014, 03:59 PM
- By JLN78 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 07-16-2014, 01:58 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-16-2014, 12:04 PM
- By spongy999 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 07-16-2014, 10:11 AM