- 20 Posts
Games won't run, RAM overload issue?
Lately I've noticed games I've had no issues running on my N5 in the past are no suddenly crashing without any explanation. I'm not talking easy on the RAM games like Candy Crush or Guess The Emoji, but rather games like Dead Trigger 2 or other RPG games with high quality graphics and have plenty happening on screen during play. I've tried closing all other apps before starting the games and that doesn't work. I should mention I'm using ART but have been doing so since it's discovery and have no issues. I'm also on 4.4.4. Any suggestions? I'd really like to continue playing titles on my N5.
Posted via Android Central App
- 07-21-2014, 11:53 AM #2
- 495 Posts
Re: Games won't run, RAM overload issue?
Android doesn't allow the phone to run out of RAM so I don't think that is the issue. I would try uninstalling one of the games and reinstalling it. Let me know if that works.-Retired -
8GB Toshiba Thrive
AT&T Apple iPhone 3G
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S2 SGH-i777
Google Nexus 5 32GB Black
Apple iPad 4 64GB Black
- 07-22-2014, 02:45 AM #3
- 07-22-2014, 07:24 PM #4Click "Thanks" and/or "Like" button on posts where someone helped you or you liked the posting. Nexus 5 (T-Mobile), Moto360, Nexus 10, Evo LTE, Evo 3D, Evo 4G
- 07-22-2014, 08:19 PM #5
- By Danny_Goring in forum GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 08-28-2014, 08:01 AM
- By spideboy in forum GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 07-21-2014, 01:04 PM
- By pawkotrn in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-21-2014, 01:04 PM
- By Fennec Games in forum GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 07-21-2014, 12:59 PM