- 180 Posts
What parts of phone are IC, MCP and eMMC?
I sent my phone into LG for a cracked screen. It's taking quite awhile to get back (payment for repair made on Thurs, July 10th early morning). So I'm into my 7th business day for the repair sitting on someone's desk.
I just ended a chat where the IC, MCP and eMMC part was changed twice. They run tests and, I guess, the parts aren't working as needed. Don't know why they aren't simply sending a refurbed unit like most others on the internet have had happen.
What are these parts? Does anyone know?
- 07-21-2014, 12:48 PM #2
- 07-21-2014, 02:51 PM #3
- 180 Posts
Re: What parts of phone are IC, MCP and eMMC?
My email says "You will receive your repaired unit or a refurbished unit within 7 to 10 business days from the date LG Electronics receives your response and payment."
Day 10 is Wednesday and today is Monday. They have two days to get it to me.
- By chadthebuilder in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 20Last Post: 08-25-2014, 10:53 PM
- By DroidFox in forum LG G3Replies: 28Last Post: 07-23-2014, 09:39 PM
- By blackguard in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 07-21-2014, 06:30 PM
- By 1iwilly in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 07-21-2014, 11:39 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-21-2014, 11:26 AM