- 07-24-2014, 11:00 AM #2
- 07-24-2014, 07:28 PM #6
- 07-25-2014, 05:51 PM #8
Re: Battery Life!
Wait for it to get down to 20-30%, then show us screenshots of your main battery screen, the fullscreen graph (for Awake time and signal strength), the Screen category (for total Screen On time), and the Cell Standby category (for Time without Signal). If you're using your phone intensively, and the screen is on much of the time, 4.5 hrs is not that unusual. The average total screen-on time per charge is around 3 hrs for me.
- 07-25-2014, 06:39 PM #9
- 07-27-2014, 09:10 PM #10
I'm doing well with battery, I'll be honest I don't understand screen on time and all that, but I'll learn.
I did change kernels to elemental, stopped many Google services from syncing, keep Wi-Fi off unless at home, and use battery saver option for location.
I also disable Google Now, OK Google (hot word detection), when I really don't need them, such as work hours or when home with all of my other devices. Some would argue this defeats the need for a smartphone, but I say why allow the phone to constantly search for notifications, emails, etc.. When you're home or working when you really don't need them.
Posted via Nexus 5Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Acer C720 Chromebook, and an old iPhone 4 32GB as an Ipod
- 07-28-2014, 06:13 PM #11
- By OUGrad05 in forum Google Nexus 7 (2012) AccessoriesReplies: 4Last Post: 08-09-2014, 10:39 AM
- By dougltc in forum LG G3Replies: 4Last Post: 07-27-2014, 05:54 PM
- By slaskwroclaw18 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 11Last Post: 07-24-2014, 10:35 PM
- By Closingracer in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 07-24-2014, 04:30 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-24-2014, 03:33 AM