- 2 Posts
Cracked Screen Question
Recently i got careless and i accidentally cracked my nexus 5 screen after dropping it on the ground
Currently the touch screen works but there is a problem. I am unable to answer calls as the screen goes black and does not turn on again until the person has hung up or until i reset the phone. Also when i try to call out the screen turns black as well and exhibits the same symptoms as listed above.
From people who have had experience with cracked Nexus 5 screens, do you think replacing the digitizer + lcd will fix this issue or did i screw up something big
- 07-29-2014, 08:13 PM #2
Re: Cracked Screen Question
Recently watched mine fall from a bag onto the pavement, face down... Screen nice and cracked up. I was able to operate all the functions of the phone with a broken screen. That being said if you send it LG for the $150ish repair cost I think they pretty much do a full refurb, if not send you a already refurbed phone.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-28-2014, 02:05 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-10-2014, 01:47 PM
- By osvanberg in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 08-15-2014, 01:49 AM
- By bjballar41 in forum LG G3Replies: 6Last Post: 07-30-2014, 05:50 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-29-2014, 01:32 PM