- 3 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
USB Connection to Audio System
I'm having some difficulty with doing this. Recently, a family member of mine had purchased a stereo system, more specifically, the LG mini hi-fi cm4320. Everything about the system seems to be functional except for USB port to mp3 capability. From the outside, it would appear that this should function the same as if it were a car stereo/radio system with the same USB connection option. Each time I try establish connection with my phone, the system's screen flashes "search/no USB", switching between the two. Is this an issue with my phone or the stereo system itself? In any case, how do I go about correcting it?
Posted via Android Central App
- 07-31-2014, 05:19 PM #2
- 07-31-2014, 09:41 PM #3
Re: USB Connection to Audio System
One thing you could look at is a Bluetooth adapter to plug into an 1/8th in jack on the stereo. There are some designed to work on AC power, I think. It would make your stereo into a very large speaker.
- By Annieonline in forum HTC One M8Replies: 8Last Post: 01-05-2015, 06:22 PM
- By Raddichio in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 12Last Post: 08-02-2014, 12:15 AM
- By Paul Peavey in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-31-2014, 04:59 PM
- By STGZ in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 07-31-2014, 02:12 PM
- By stephanie85 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 07-31-2014, 01:28 PM