- 1 Posts
feedback 2 caller when using bluetooth headset
My Nexus 5 is fairly new... maybe 2 months old.
Starting July 1, my callers got feedback when I was using my bluetooth Oasis headset. It didn't occur if I turned the headset off but I NEED to be able to use a headset and be hands-free. I'm mobile on a farm talking to my husband who is mobile at work.
The feedback got so bad that I had to return the Oasis to Motorola for a warranty exchange.
I have a new headset and, while the feedback is not screetching and preventing my caller from understanding my speech, I still have feedback when using the bluetooth headset.
Is there some setting that I can change to prevent this from happening ???
It's not extreme, but it's still happening with a completely new headset, so part of the problem appears to be my Nexus 5 or it's bluetooth settings.
I hope someone can help me.
- By Craphex in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 4Last Post: 11-11-2014, 07:56 AM
- By beezlebubz in forum HTC One M7Replies: 11Last Post: 08-07-2014, 05:06 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-01-2014, 01:22 PM
- By vmnoodle71 in forum Android GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 08-01-2014, 01:09 PM
- By Graham Watson2 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 08-01-2014, 03:06 AM