- 3 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Contact list is Sloooooow to load
I have recently switched from iPhone 5 to Nexus 5 and have the following issue:
When I open the dialer (Phone part of the phone) it takes several seconds to minutes to populate the contacts in the speed dialer ... when I try and just type in a name it pulls from Google search and not my contacts.
Then when it does finally load, I call a friend who IS IN MY CONTACT's but when I dial the number it lists the number as an old business that used to have that number years ago.
I have the same issue when I try and open "People" apps too ... takes almost a full 1-2 minutes to load (I only have 438 contacts).
I know a minute is now long but when you want to make a phone call waiting 60 seconds it crap.
- 08-04-2014, 09:58 AM #2
Re: Contact list is Sloooooow to load
Try Settings>Apps>swipe over to all apps>scroll down to both Contacts and Phone>click on each one>click clear cache. See if that helps.
- By Amir Hadanny in forum LG G2Replies: 4Last Post: 08-08-2014, 06:54 AM
- By rohit goel in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 4Last Post: 08-06-2014, 04:01 AM
- By mca76 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 3Last Post: 08-05-2014, 05:42 AM
- By chuckz22 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 1Last Post: 08-04-2014, 01:13 PM
- By robcubbon in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-04-2014, 09:25 AM