- 28 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
When I take a screenshot while I play music and put my earphones into the device ( Nexus 5 ) it gives me a ZZZZZZ voice and lag for a few sec ( Not Always ) , what is that? and how to fix it
Posted via Android Central App
- 08-05-2014, 07:50 PM #2
Earlier using my samsung phone if I take a screenshot when the music is playing then the phone stops to play music for a second and plays a specific sound for screenshot.
Although i'm now rooted and have removed that sound using a xposed module there is still a pause in the song if i take a screenshot while it's playing so I would say that it's normal.
- By Nigel Huang in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 4Last Post: 09-16-2016, 05:00 AM
- By monro84 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-18-2014, 11:14 AM
- By bjballar41 in forum LG G3Replies: 8Last Post: 08-05-2014, 02:47 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-05-2014, 12:08 PM
- By ejan33 in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 0Last Post: 08-04-2014, 10:43 AM