Facebook app will not work since update
I have a nexus 5 and when Facebook updated yesterday it quit working. It says setting up Facebook when you launch it after awhile it says just a moment. While this is happening my phone gets hot and it drains the battery.
I have uninstalled and reinstalled with no success. Anyone having this issue?
Posted via Android Central App
- 08-05-2014, 10:14 PM #2
- 08-05-2014, 10:58 PM #3
- 08-05-2014, 11:02 PM #4
- 08-05-2014, 11:09 PM #5
- 08-08-2014, 04:26 AM #6
- 08-08-2014, 06:06 AM #7
- 1 Posts
Re: Facebook app will not work since update
Same here since the last few days.
Only solution I found is to go into app settings, force close. Reopen and then literally keep moving the shade up and down to keep the screen on, until it eventually loads, some 5 minutes later. It will then work for a while, until it decides to stop working again and I have to do the same thing all over.
- 08-08-2014, 06:58 AM #8
- 08-20-2014, 05:45 AM #9
- 08-20-2014, 06:25 AM #10
- 08-20-2014, 10:21 AM #11
- 06-10-2015, 09:03 AM #12
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-31-2015, 04:43 PM
- By Karim Neymar in forum Android App InventorReplies: 6Last Post: 11-14-2014, 10:38 AM
- By twirk in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-06-2014, 09:25 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2014, 10:48 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2014, 10:37 PM