- 08-06-2014, 08:48 PM #2
- 08-07-2014, 02:15 PM #5
Something sounds fundamentally wrong with your phone. It might be an app that you installed that is interfering, or it could be some corruption of the firmware, or possibly a hardware problem. Try booting into Safe Mode, which disables all 3rd party apps, and see if the problem persists: Reset: Google Nexus 5 | T-Mobile Support. Steps are at the bottom of that article.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-13-2014, 07:14 AM
- By Joseph Selepe in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-10-2014, 10:13 PM
- By rpharr98 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2014, 06:39 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-06-2014, 05:41 PM
- By darrell greenwood1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2014, 02:44 PM