HTC clock for Nexus 5

Nabooy

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
Does it consume more battery if I used this app? Because it has been 10 mins already and the battery went down like 3%. Do you really recommend to use this app?

Posted via the Android Central App

Last edited:

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
Does it consume more battery if I used this app? Because it has been 10 mins already and the battery went down like 3%. Do you really recommend to use this app?

1. i've been using Fancy Widgets for years and it is not a significant battery drain.
2. the battery % is not linear and not really 100% accurate - it's a rough estimate - so don't get too fixated and obsessed on the exact percentages. also the Android OS/Device will stop charging at 100% in order to protect the device/battery and will only restart charging after it loses a few % so it may not be at 100% when you take it off the charger.

Nabooy

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
1. i've been using Fancy Widgets for years and it is not a significant battery drain.
2. the battery % is not linear and not really 100% accurate - it's a rough estimate - so don't get too fixated and obsessed on the exact percentages. also the Android OS/Device will stop charging at 100% in order to protect the device/battery and will only restart charging after it loses a few % so it may not be at 100% when you take it off the charger.

Are you talking about the battery level of the device or the one that comes with the app itself?