- 08-08-2014, 02:26 PM #2
- 08-08-2014, 03:28 PM #3
- 33 Posts
Re: Anything new in the Android L update?
I've seen a few postings showing where the latest download for L can be found, but they all said that installing it requires wiping your phone of all apps & user data. So this is not a very appealing approach.
When I put 4.4.3 on my Nexus 5 by using the "sideload" method this did not wipe the phone; it merely updated 4.4.2 ==> 4.4.3 pretty much the same way the OTA update of 4.4.4 ==> 4.4.5 worked. I wonder of there is something unique about L that forces a phone wipe first.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-31-2015, 11:59 PM
- By Just some old guy in forum LG Optimus G ProReplies: 8Last Post: 08-19-2014, 03:09 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-08-2014, 12:28 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-08-2014, 12:15 PM
- By robster8719 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-08-2014, 12:00 PM