- 08-08-2014, 03:26 PM #2
- 08-08-2014, 04:28 PM #3
- 33 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Anything new in the Android L update?
I've seen a few postings showing where the latest download for L can be found, but they all said that installing it requires wiping your phone of all apps & user data. So this is not a very appealing approach.
When I put 4.4.3 on my Nexus 5 by using the "sideload" method this did not wipe the phone; it merely updated 4.4.2 ==> 4.4.3 pretty much the same way the OTA update of 4.4.4 ==> 4.4.5 worked. I wonder of there is something unique about L that forces a phone wipe first.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-01-2015, 12:59 AM
- By Just some old guy in forum LG Optimus G ProReplies: 8Last Post: 08-19-2014, 04:09 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-08-2014, 01:28 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-08-2014, 01:15 PM
- By robster8719 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-08-2014, 01:00 PM