Launchers & Quick toggles questions

Gino Guillermo

May 21, 2013
Visit site
Hi. I'm trying to buy a Nexus 5. I had it before and one thing that annoys me is the lack of quick toggles (for the Wifi, Bluetooth, GPS, Screen Rotate, etc.) like what one can do on a Samsung/Sony/HTC/LG/Motorola phone.

Now, i know installing launchers does not have a quick toggles feature in its UI but my question is:

1. IS there any launchers out there that has the option to have quick toggles in the phone's UI? (like when swiping your fingers from top down to the screen?
2. What alternative quick toggles app that i can install for my Nexus 5?

Please advice.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi. I'm trying to buy a Nexus 5. I had it before and one thing that annoys me is the lack of quick toggles (for the Wifi, Bluetooth, GPS, Screen Rotate, etc.) like what one can do on a Samsung/Sony/HTC/LG/Motorola phone.

Now, i know installing launchers does not have a quick toggles feature in its UI but my question is:

1. IS there any launchers out there that has the option to have quick toggles in the phone's UI? (like when swiping your fingers from top down to the screen?
2. What alternative quick toggles app that i can install for my Nexus 5?

Please advice.

Nova (and I am sure many other launchers) can create shortcuts to both the Notification shade and Quick Toggles.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
With Nova I created two different "actions". One expands the notifications and the other opens the quick settings. And for the rest I use Power Toggles, hidden in the notifications.

Moto G from ACF

Gino Guillermo

May 21, 2013
Visit site
I have tried Power Toggles on my Moto G and it was exactly the one i was looking for similar to what i can do on my S4 and my Xperia Z1. Thanks guys. Very helpful.:)

Pheeleep

Mar 19, 2013
Visit site
Nova is my favorite stock-like launcher but my favorite is Lightning Launcher Xtreme. But if you want toggles in the notification bar, you should definitely give Power Toggles a try, and if that's not right for you consider rooting and getting a custom ROM that allows the feature within the system itself.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Gino Guillermo

May 21, 2013
Visit site
And how about a quick toggle for stopping all tasks running (via the multitasking button on the lower right of the screen) like what one can do on the Xperia Z2 and the Galaxy S5. Is there an app for that?

Please advice.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463