Cannot Connect To Play Store
Unfortunately, I cannot seem to connect to the Play Store. I have tried most solutions I found on the internet but none have worked.
The only big changes I have made to the device since the issue arose is a change of Google password and a manual install of an apk (an update I wasn't receiving).
Does anyone know what could be causing this?
Posted via Android Central App
- 08-13-2014, 03:19 AM #2
- 08-13-2014, 03:53 AM #3
- 08-13-2014, 05:11 AM #5
- 08-13-2014, 05:20 AM #7
- 401 Posts
Re: Cannot Connect To Play Store
In the settings menu...under accounts...tap Google...the tap your Google account...tap the 3 dots top corner and select remove account. I would reboot the phone...the go to same place...settings...accounts...and add your google account back with new password.
- 08-13-2014, 05:27 AM #8
- 12-05-2014, 10:08 AM #10
- 12-22-2014, 07:21 PM #11
- By yosefu_kun_98 in forum Samsung Galaxy PrecedentReplies: 10Last Post: 10-03-2014, 02:34 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-29-2014, 11:25 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-13-2014, 02:17 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-13-2014, 01:33 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-13-2014, 12:53 AM