Cannot Connect To Play Store

p3ntyne

Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
Hey,

Unfortunately, I cannot seem to connect to the Play Store. I have tried most solutions I found on the internet but none have worked.

The only big changes I have made to the device since the issue arose is a change of Google password and a manual install of an apk (an update I wasn't receiving).

Does anyone know what could be causing this?

Posted via Android Central App

frenziedfemale

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
What apk did you install? Are you able to log into google via the webpage? Have you removed your google account from the settings menu in your phone and re added it with the new password?

p3ntyne

Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
What apk did you install? Are you able to log into google via the webpage? Have you removed your google account from the settings menu in your phone and re added it with the new password?

It was an update for Google search.

At the Google accounts page, it says sync error. I can't find a way to re-addit though.

And yes, I can sign in from the web.

frenziedfemale

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
In the settings menu...under accounts...tap Google...the tap your Google account...tap the 3 dots top corner and select remove account. I would reboot the phone...the go to same place...settings...accounts...and add your google account back with new password.

p3ntyne

Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
Well, there was no option for that. It's alright though - I took this opportunity to install Android L!

Thank you anyway!

zal grandson

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
"no connection" problem on any android device is usually caused by wrong settings in "date & time" on that device. Check your time and date under settings and fix them. the problem should go away. cheers

Cindy Voon

Dec 23, 2014
Visit site
Hey,

Unfortunately, I cannot seem to connect to the Play Store. I have tried most solutions I found on the internet but none have worked.

The only big changes I have made to the device since the issue arose is a change of Google password and a manual install of an apk (an update I wasn't receiving).

Does anyone know what could be causing this?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djaa7