Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Upload photos to cloud

Hey everyone, I have 1000 pictures on my N5, and I was wondering if there any app that allowed me to upload them all at once on the cloud!

I have GoogleDrive + Box

Posted via the Android Central App

Default Re: Upload photos to cloud

Quote Originally Posted by Bilal ArQob View Post
    Hey everyone, I have 1000 pictures on my N5, and I was wondering if there any app that allowed me to upload them all at once on the cloud!

I have GoogleDrive + Box

Posted via the Android Central App
    I use onedrive which is Microsoft. I use it for all my devices and set it to auto upload my pictures. I have a wp and iPhone as well as android phones. I have 1TB of storage because I have a subscription to office 365.

It works pretty well for storing pictures. I do not use Google drive because I do not want to sign up in google +.

Posted via Nexus 5

Default Re: Upload photos to cloud

If they're all pictures, you should be able to upload everything at once using either Google Photos (and if you select the option to reduce the resolution to about 3MP, they won´t even count against your storage quota) or Dropbox´s Camera Upload feature.

As for the other apps, you should be able to select the folder location of the pictures to sync with either Google Drive or Box.