- 9 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Nexus 5 ringer to work even on silent ?
I like to put my phone on silent overnight so I cannot hear incoming emails and texts. However, having 2 elderly and infirm parents living quite a distance away, I would like the phone to ring in case of emergency. This would be brother, sister, care home etc. Selective numbers so to speak. I can't find a way to do it on the phone, but note there are many apps that suggest they may work.
Any recommendations please ?
- 08-24-2014, 03:54 AM #2
- 08-24-2014, 04:30 AM #3
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 9Last Post: 10-16-2016, 05:26 AM
- By winspector in forum Samsung Galaxy NoteReplies: 3Last Post: 09-01-2014, 12:59 PM
- By grassgazer in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 8Last Post: 08-28-2014, 11:00 PM
- By smkhajuria in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-24-2014, 01:48 AM
- By eric002 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 08-24-2014, 01:32 AM