Anyone else having a battery problem, okay so if my phone is on 10% and I plug it in all night it will only charge to 30% then I will have to unplug it then plug it back then it will go to 100%, does anyone if I can fix this?
- 08-24-2014, 08:20 PM #2
- 08-24-2014, 08:58 PM #4
- 08-24-2014, 09:25 PM #6
Re: anyone else?
Not with my Nexus 5 but I did have that issue with my Nexus 7 tablet. Turns out the the original AC charger stoppled giving me the full Amperage and the best it could do is trickle charge N7 that would take two days to get to 100%. I simply got a new OEM charger and it chargers fine now. It seems like when you leave your charger on too long it gets hot and the charger reduces the Amps to avoid over heading. I found the issue when I plugged in my wife's LG phone into the N7 charger that put out the warring of "Slow Charging" on her phone. Also, as it over heats for a short time I could see in >setup>battery that the charger was cycling on and off till it goes to this trickle state and stays there.
Try using another USB charger.
- 08-24-2014, 10:37 PM #7
- By JellyBeanGurl in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 3Last Post: 10-02-2014, 07:15 AM
- By Pete Shaw1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 AccessoriesReplies: 3Last Post: 09-04-2014, 09:16 PM
- By GaaryTX in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-24-2014, 05:42 PM
- By Liquidirt in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 08-24-2014, 01:49 PM
- By bbhybridchris in forum Android WearReplies: 0Last Post: 08-23-2014, 09:02 PM