- 33 Posts
How I reduced battery drain
Yesterday I shot about 2 GB of videos (5 files) at an outdoor concert. My Google+ Autosynch is set to upload/synch only when I have a WiFi connection, so when I got home my phone started to upload 2 GB of data. Of course I was unaware of this.
When I looked at the phone later it was down to 22% battery. Just a few hours before it was at 94%. So I realized I had to do something about the auto-upload. After some searching I found there is an option that says "Only synchronize when connected to a power source" (or something like that.) So I checked that and now I can be safe from large auto-uploads.
- 08-26-2014, 12:59 AM #2
- 09-18-2014, 04:00 AM #3
- 09-18-2014, 09:27 AM #4
- 09-19-2014, 03:31 AM #5
Erm ... excuse my asking, but it it really a surprise, that polling the internet costs batterypower? I fail to see, what is such a surprise here, but maybe I didn't understand what the posting was about. *scratching my head* so what's the fuss about what??
- 09-22-2014, 06:34 AM #6
- 09-22-2014, 07:21 AM #7
- 09-22-2014, 04:39 PM #8
- By DSLAM in forum HTC EVO 3D AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 11-11-2014, 04:36 PM
- By HelloMrBrandon in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-27-2014, 03:07 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2014, 01:07 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-25-2014, 09:19 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-25-2014, 09:11 PM