Wi-Fi issues suddenly

Shilohcane

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
There is one Bar/Restaurant I go to that I have to ask them to reboot their Wi-Fi every time I go there. Now people with iPhones can connect and get limited service that is slow. My friends with Samsung S5, Mega have the same issue with that Restaurant's Wi-Fi as I do. I have my N5 setting set to "Ignore Poor Quality Wi-Fi"

As soon as the reboot their Wi-Fi then everyone's phone connects and works good for the rest of the time you are there.

jvai

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
There is one Bar/Restaurant I go to that I have to ask them to reboot their Wi-Fi every time I go there. Now people with iPhones can connect and get limited service that is slow. My friends with Samsung S5, Mega have the same issue with that Restaurant's Wi-Fi as I do. I have my N5 setting set to "Ignore Poor Quality Wi-Fi"

As soon as the reboot their Wi-Fi then everyone's phone connects and works good for the rest of the time you are there.

yes..

here at work, I noticed I got "Ignore Poor Quality Wi-Fi"
when IT switched routers (for some un-gawdly reason) in this house.. signal dropped very low, worse than before, so bad the wifi signal doesn't even show up in the signalcheck pro pull down notification, even though I'm connected.. -

Screenshot_2014-08-27-13-06-03.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae