Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Shilohcane
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Wi-Fi issues suddenly

my wifi suddenly not working since morning. even though it shows
    wifi connected. what should I do? my 3g works fine.

Default Re: Wi-Fi issues suddenly

Are you only having problems with your home wi-fi network, or all other wi-fi networks as well? Review this guide and see if the tips help: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...-problems.html

There is one Bar/Restaurant I go to that I have to ask them to reboot their Wi-Fi every time I go there. Now people with iPhones can connect and get limited service that is slow. My friends with Samsung S5, Mega have the same issue with that Restaurant's Wi-Fi as I do. I have my N5 setting set to "Ignore Poor Quality Wi-Fi"

As soon as the reboot their Wi-Fi then everyone's phone connects and works good for the rest of the time you are there.
    jvai likes this.

Global Posts
    144 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shilohcane View Post
    There is one Bar/Restaurant I go to that I have to ask them to reboot their Wi-Fi every time I go there. Now people with iPhones can connect and get limited service that is slow. My friends with Samsung S5, Mega have the same issue with that Restaurant's Wi-Fi as I do. I have my N5 setting set to "Ignore Poor Quality Wi-Fi"

As soon as the reboot their Wi-Fi then everyone's phone connects and works good for the rest of the time you are there.

yes..

here at work, I noticed I got "Ignore Poor Quality Wi-Fi"
    when IT switched routers (for some un-gawdly reason) in this house.. signal dropped very low, worse than before, so bad the wifi signal doesn't even show up in the signalcheck pro pull down notification, even though I'm connected.. -

Wi-Fi issues suddenly-screenshot_2014-08-27-13-06-03.jpg