Fixes to common Android L problems?

DrDoctor

Aug 29, 2014
Visit site
For those of you who use the Dev preview, what methods have you found to fix common bugs, such as MMS not working?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
For those of you who use the Dev preview, what methods have you found to fix common bugs, such as MMS not working?

I'm not sure that there are any workarounds. There's a rooted ROM for the L preview out there, and it may have been tweaked to have certain things working, which are not on the L Preview Image. You might want to give that a try if you are unlocked /rooted.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using AC Forums mobile app

Last edited:

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
All the issues will be fixed in the retail release, the preview is mainly targeting developers.
Exactly what the preview is for. It's giving developers a very early look at the future OS and what they need to do to design or update apps and services accordingly. It's also a great way for Google to receive bug reports and get help identify any issues.

We'll hopefully be seeing a finished build soon.

DrDoctor

Aug 29, 2014
Visit site
Exactly what the preview is for. It's giving developers a very early look at the future OS and what they need to do to design or update apps and services accordingly. It's also a great way for Google to receive bug reports and get help identify any issues.

We'll hopefully be seeing a finished build soon.

I for one hope they pull an Apple and release a GM (more or less final build) some time before it starts rolling out OTA to Nexus devices.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol