Google Play services outage, RPC:S-7:AEC-0 error

BamDiggity

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
I can confirm everything is working correctly now, including all of my paid apps. I repeat, everything is now working and the paid apps also show up correctly.

batpot

Sep 5, 2014
Visit site
Almost there for me...still wants me to re-pay for paid apps.
Also, apps that I installed under another acct show up only in my "all" apps list, and not the installed list.

they're getting there...hopefully will be all the way done soon.

Bryan Low1

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
I had this on my nexus 5 I rang google and they are trying to fix this but as a temp fix I found keep was asking me to update play services so I disabled keep and all went back to normal and u was able to restore everything

Posted via the Android Central App

khaleesi81

Sep 7, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for this. I have been having major issues and at first could not find anything I factory reset my nexus 7 and was ready to take it back to where I bought is as only 11 months old. Found this so I did the google call back thing but they don't seem to know anything about this so was going to escalate this then call back. This was last night. Still can't download apps the odd one comes through but I have to keep trying and have lost everything. Getting same issue on my galaxy S4 mini and my partner is also having issues on his galaxy S4 mini and Nexus 7 so it must be a network issue. I could not find email to contact I had to go through a call back system.

RTargaryen

Sep 8, 2014
Visit site
Well mine still doesn't work, I just need an app to fix my sms messages that are incorrectly ordered... Getting pretty peeved that there's nothing I can do. :mad:

khaleesi81

Sep 7, 2014
Visit site
Still Broken for me. I literally can not use my tablet due to resetting it. Have emailed google again

Not sure if fact I am on virgin media helps as most on virgin media ISP have buffering issues with Youtube and some say same issues with google play store so could be connected of just a coincidence.

My device is 11 months old and I will be asking for a refund if this does not get sorted through google themselves.

wish I went with an IPAD :(

khaleesi81

Sep 7, 2014
Visit site
Google refuse to accept responsibility for this happening here in the UK. I have now been told it is my wifi which is isnt as I am able to use my wifi fine for apps that I have managed to reinstall such as facebook and twitter and even chrome browser and also play games such as WOW on my laptop via wifi with no issues at all. Even told to try another wifi which well what do they expect me to do go knock a neighbours door?

Savannah Martinez

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site
This helped so much, too bad i had already reset it back to factory. I tried calling google support but was unable to get a hold of anyone, was there a specific number i needed to call?

Abdullah Zaki

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
Hey Guys ,i was Having same problem ERROR RPC S-7 , AEC-0 with my Galaxy S5, i tried many things then i contacted google and it was really easy to solve this issue with google help. you guys just try it before trying anything else. Steps are given as follows:

Go to settings > Date and time settings > uncheck these options like Automatic date & time, Automatic time zone, then set date and time wrongly and press home key, then go to these settings again and set date and time righlty and check these options Automatic date & time, Automatic time zone again and then try Google play store , i Hope it will work now. Thanks

Velibor Malesevic

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
This has nothing to do with the account, same account and diferent device works...so...for me...it's all about devices. Once you have clear the cashe and data on one device, play services dont work anymore !!! I did it on another of my mobile....why is that....i dont know!!!

That thing with time shifting does not work...for me that :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Velibor Malesevic

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
I did it, just download new version of google play service and google play store from internet to your PC, like apk, and then install it on your phone, overwrite the old version or just overwrite your version :) I'm so happy now :D

os_232

Oct 28, 2014
Visit site
May be caused if a few 'services' under any of the following apps get disabled :
- Google Play Store
- Google Play Services
- Google Services Framework

To check, download the app called 'Disable Service' (if OTA download doesn't work, you'll have to find some other method to download) and enable all* individual 'services' under these 3 apps.

Regards

Os

UPDATE: Sorry, forgot to mention, you'll need a rooted device for this.

---------------------
* unless you need to sync with a wearable, no need to enable services whose full name includes proximity/fitness/wearable

Last edited:

larryralph

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
I have the same problem using a Matricom G-Box. I get the exact same error in the playstore. I have no problems with my other android devices. I see the last update to this is in September. Does that imply it's been fixed? Any further update to this issue?

It is most frustrating.

Thanks for any tips.

I'm back.

I went back and reviewed other comments on thus issue. I found one that suggested setting a wrong date time, go home, then go back and set correct date time. Even though my date time were correct, I tried this and it works!

Thanks to the person for that comment. It worked!

Cindy Faucette

Nov 5, 2014
Visit site
When is Google going to get this fixed? I cannot load Google Play services. I have been getting this error for the last month!! Thought it should be fixed by now. Poor service;-(

Nope!! Didn't work for me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12