Google Now not showing travel cards

vwyankee

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
Lost travel update card myself and this thread was top search result. Tried everything mentioned above but all my settings were set approptiately in google now. Have since managed to get the card to show again by disabling and reenabling location in phone settings and clicking accept on t's & c's. Hope this may work for other people with the same issue.
I tried this and rebooting in between but still no travel card.

p0nk1n

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
What I did to fix your issue is I went to the play store and uninstalled the Google app.
I shutdown my Nexus 5, reopened it, reinstalled the Google app and everything is fine since then...
I did that 2 weeks ago. After I reinstalled the app all my settings and preferences were still there.

helloali

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site
What I did to fix your issue is I went to the play store and uninstalled the Google app.
I shutdown my Nexus 5, reopened it, reinstalled the Google app and everything is fine since then...
I did that 2 weeks ago. After I reinstalled the app all my settings and preferences were still there.

Having the same issue, but when I did the above, all it accomplished was wiping away my icon configuration. Problem with missing card still exists.

plaktoets

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
I'm sad to report that the Lollipop update does not fix the problem.
I'm still getting the notifcations (much fancier looking now) but the behavior is the same, no cards on gnow.

In fact, my device was entirely wiped during the update so basically i had a clean install, with that it can be ruled out that it is a software issue. The issue seems to be something that is deeply embedded in the account settings, somewhere on the google servers, out of reach.

helloali

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site
Hmm, you're probably right. Either way, glad it's working again. What is funny is that now saying "OK google... Directions to home" just brings up a google search window, where the first result is a map quest driving directions link! Used to take me straight to maps with my home destination loaded.

Ritch691

Aug 5, 2015
Visit site
Hi Mate , i know this is an old post. I recently have had the same problem for about 2 weeks now. Did you manage to solve this problem? and if so , could you please share how so, if you don't mind?

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
I'm no longer getting UPS delivery cards. It's irritating. Actually this has been going on for close to a year now. I don't know how to get them back.

lensman888

Sep 1, 2015
Visit site
Just confirming I'm having same no "Time to Home/Work" updates either. New phone was giving me the cards every day and then just stopped. No idea why. I have made no changes to settings. Judging from last year's messages I'm guessing something has gone amiss at Google...

SilverRocket88

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
I'm also having the same problem with Google Now and the travel cards. All was working fine a couple of months ago and now I get no updates. Hope they sort the issue soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney