Google Error

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
It looks like you set out to delete 148 contacts from your phone and Google backup for the email address shown. I'm assuming that is your email address that is tied to your phone. I think the limit is <15 per day without the message. If you truly want to delete that many contacts say Delete the items. If by chance the items were selected for deletion by mistake or due to some other reason say Undo the deletes. Do nothing for now leaves the contacts in your contact list I believe and it may ask you again if you truly want to delete these items.

One additional thing, I'm not a super paranoid person or anything but if that is your email I would edit the pic to not show it. I realize this is a place for fellow Android users to come and share, but it is a public forum that shows results to anyone looking for Android information anywhere on the WWW. Not everyone is as upstanding as those who come here regularly.

alighasempoor

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
It looks like you set out to delete 148 contacts from your phone and Google backup for the email address shown. I'm assuming that is your email address that is tied to your phone. I think the limit is <15 per day without the message. If you truly want to delete that many contacts say Delete the items. If by chance the items were selected for deletion by mistake or due to some other reason say Undo the deletes. Do nothing for now leaves the contacts in your contact list I believe and it may ask you again if you truly want to delete these items.

One additional thing, I'm not a super paranoid person or anything but if that is your email I would edit the pic to not show it. I realize this is a place for fellow Android users to come and share, but it is a public forum that shows results to anyone looking for Android information anywhere on the WWW. Not everyone is as upstanding as those who come here regularly.

Thanks for your answer and u can edit my email and hide it and u can use this picture...
Open source world ;) !

Posted via the Android Central App